Written by Robere on February 25, 2015
If you have children, pets or humans living in your house, you need to be careful about who does your La Costa carpet cleaning. Some companies use detergents and soaps that leave residue behind. Here at Robere Carpet Care, we utilize only safe, non toxic cleaning solutions that are derived from citrus fruit and oxygen.
La Costa Residents Trust Robere for their Carpet Cleaning
If you wear shoes in your house and rarely get down on the floor, you might not be aware of residue that was left by another La Costa carpet cleaning company. If you were, however, to walk barefoot or get down on the floor, you would probably notice a certain unnatural feel to your flooring. If a La Costa carpet cleaner uses soaps and detergents and does not thoroughly extract them, those residues will remain embedded in your carpets. Those residues actually attract and hold dirt, dust and debris. This will cause your carpets and rugs to become dirty again much sooner.
When Robere Carpet Care is your La Costa carpet cleaning company, we use a non-detergent cleaning solution that rinses thoroughly out of your carpets and rugs. We use an all-natural cleansing solution that is derived from citrus fruit and oxygen. We also use a state-of-the-art extraction system that removes all traces of our odor-free solution from your valuable carpets.
When we are your La Costa carpet cleaning company, we leave nothing behind but wonderfully clean carpets that feel as good on your bare feet as they look. You kids and pets will really appreciate that Robere Carpet Care is your La Costa carpet cleaning company. We can also safely and effectively clean your tile and grout, as well as most upholstered furniture and mattresses in your home. Save our number: 760.443.8453. Use it anytime you would like to obtain a no-obligation price estimate, or if you would like to schedule your carpet cleaning in La Costa.
- UV Light inspection for urine / pet contamination
- Pre-vacuum of all areas to be cleaned* – within reason
- Pretreat all food, beverage soil based stains* – red dye, yellow dye, gum, wax, urine, tar removal will be billed separately
- Truck-mounted steam clean and sanitize all carpeted areas with hand or rotary scrub extraction
- High flow and rinse
- Zero residue process utilizing soft water rinse
- Rapid speed dry / flash dry
- Drug Free / Owner Operator
- Always uniformed and clean cut
- On-time, guaranteed results