Written by Robere on January 21, 2015
There is no argument against the importance of maintaining a healthy household, but few people realize the dangers that the biggest danger to their health is right under their nose, or rather their feet. A dirty floor is not only unattractive but can harbor a number of dangers for your health. At Robere Carpet Care we make it our mission, not only to make your carpet, tile, and upholstery look its best, but to provide you and your family with the highest quality service in Del Mar.
There are few things in life which leave a worse impression than an unkept home, especially one with dirty floors. Most people interact with the floor of their home more than any other surface, and it certainly shows. Whether it is from wearing shoes inside, keeping pets, or simply spilling drinks your floor will face damage at some point and routine cleaning is essential if we wish to keep our home at it’s best. Unfortunately the battle against filthy floors is ongoing and without some major help it can never be won. Luckily for you, Robere Carpet Care stands out among other Del Mar Carpet Cleaner and has the tools necessary to turn the tide, providing the healthiest and cleanest living space for our clients.
How Our Del Mar Carpet Cleaning Process Works
We use all organic cleaning solutions to guarantee the flow of hazardous chemicals out of your house, and not the other way around. Our multi-step process invokes a full service suite of carpet cleaning technology and best practices. Because our carpet cleaning process uses a trucked mounted 210 degree unit, your carpet will appear as it did the day it was laid down; good as new, without the chemical residue or lingering odor that is usually the trademark of a carpet cleaned by synthetic chemicals. Our use of truck-mounted industrial cleaning devices provide us with extreme firepower against aesthetic and biological threats in your home. Bacteria, pesticides, flame retardant, microscopic insect feces, and hard to clean stains do not stand a chance against Robere Carpet Care.
Our team is well-trained, highly experienced, and can think on their feet, allowing us to provide you with the highest quality service. All factors considered I am sure you will agree that Robere Carpet Care is your best option for Poway carpet cleaning. Don’t make the mistake of trying other Del Mar Carpet Cleaners, go with Robere and have the job done right.
- Minimum Service Charge for any service $120
- $120.00 2 Rooms + Hall
- $165.00 3 Rooms + Hall
- $205.00 4 Rooms + Hall
- $245.00 5 Rooms + Hall
- $280.00 6 Rooms + Hall
- Add Rooms: $30 per
- Standard closets are included in all carpet cleanings
- Walk in Closets: $15
- Stairways: $40
- Scotch Guarding: $25 per room, or $35 for stairway or landing.
- Odor Treatment / Odorcide: $15 per room.
- Subsurface Flush & Rinse / Urine contamination: $30 each
- Carpet Color Dye: $25 per area – not to exceed 3” x 3”
What do I get for my money?
All packages include the following:
- UV Light inspection for urine / pet contamination
- Pre-vacuum of all areas to be cleaned* – within reason
- Pretreat all food, beverage soil based stains* – red dye, yellow dye, gum, wax, urine, tar removal will be billed separately
- Truck-mounted steam clean and sanitize all carpeted areas with hand or rotary scrub extraction
- High flow and rinse
- Zero residue process utilizing soft water rinse
- Rapid speed dry / flash dry
- Drug Free / Owner Operator
- Always uniformed and clean cut
- On-time, guaranteed results